Faith Islamic Academy is now accepting scholarship applications for the 2016 – 2017 School Year. All current scholarship recipients must also reapply.
The scholarship program is administered by FIA’s Scholarship Committee. This committee oversees the process of accepting and screening applications, awarding scholarships, and tracking continual progress of students. The Scholarship Committee is committed to a fair and balanced process with complete confidentiality.
In order to be considered for a scholarship, a student must be going into KG through 8th grade; Pre-K students are NOT qualified for scholarships. To apply:
- First download the FIA New Student Application Form, found here. Follow instructions to fill out form.
- Then download the 2016-2017 Student Scholarship Application and follow instructions as listed. A parent/guardian should complete this form on behalf of the child and submit it with the required supporting documents by May 23, 2016 to be considered for a scholarship for the 2016 – 2017 School Year. A separate application must be completed for each applicant. You may also pick up a hard copy of the application at FIA’s front office.
- Along with this application, you will need to provide the following supporting documents:
- Federal tax information and tax forms from the previous year (1040A, 1040 EZ, etc.)
- All W-2 forms from last year
- Student report cards from last year
- A letter as to why you want your child to attend FIA
- Please note that, in the case that a scholarship is not awarded and as a result, student does not enroll at FIA, the registration fee will be refunded.
- Make sure to follow appropriate guidelines to complete FIA’s registration process. Please mail the completed form along with the above supporting documents to:
Faith Islamic Academy
Attn: Scholarship Committee
152 E. Steels Corners Road
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44224
You may also hand deliver the form with the supporting documents to FIA or ISAK front office between 10 am and 2 pm Monday through Friday. Please submit the form with the documents in a sealed envelope to the attention of the scholarship committee (Attn: Scholarship Committee).
The Scholarship Committee will review your application and will contact you for an interview. Once a decision is reached, you will be notified by June 6, 2016. If your child is awarded a scholarship, the Scholarship Committee will meet with you to review the scholarship conditions and requirements.
If you have any questions, please email the Scholarship Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.